Usage and Attitude Survey / U&A Survey
More information you have about your consumers, more successful is their relationship with your brand. Understanding of consumer behavior, motivation, preferences and their attitudes will guide you in creating the most attractive product and establishing targeted communication. We will help you to get acquainted with your consumer and understand superficial or deep factors which determine their behavior.
ACT usage and attitude survey will provide you with the following information:
- How is product/service purchase behavior initiated?
- Besides the consumer, who are engaged in this process and what are their role in this process?
- How the information about the product/service is gathered or which information sources do they apply?
- How do they search the product/service (do they search at one location or at several places? Who do they behave so?)
- How is the product selected? On which elements do they pay attention or which factors do they take into account during the selection process? What do they prefer?
- What is the frequency or regularity of product/service consumption?
- Where and when do they purchase?
- How does their behavior change in diverse situations? (i.e. celebrations, at expensive restaurants, at home in ordinary periods)
- What is the attitude towards other brands and how do they make choice among diverse brands?
- Who important are brand characteristics for the consumer? (i.e. “high quality”, “prestigious”, “cheap”?)
- What are the main incentives and barriers of purchase behavior of certain brands?