First thing that a company or an organization faces during a crisis is confusion, spontaneity and late actions.
For this reason, smart managers plan in advance anti-crisis strategies as soon as the threat is more than some minimal margin. They create possible scenarios and strengthen their personnel.
Our specialists have several years of experience of working in crisis direction. However, it should be noted that clients usually apply us when the crisis is already started and in such cases support harder objective, but is still possible.
Our support during a crisis can be the following:
- Crisis identification – if the crisis is not unexpected, we can conduct surveys, interviews and analyze external factors to help to identify the crisis and its reasons;
- Post crisis planning – identified crisis reasons and the fact that time is working for us give us an opportunity to:
1. Jointly come up with all possible scenarios of crisis development;
2. Assign operative actions to all possible scenarios;
3. Create message boxes;
4. Elaborate the head person’s and company’s statements;
5. Select speakers;
6. Train speakers;
7. Approve and confirm support of any third party;
- Crisis management – when time is against us, we can jointly take following actions:
1. Identification of circumstances and main reasons of crisis;
2. Speaker selection;
3. Quick speaker training;
4. Speaker/the head person physiological support;
5. Formation of working team and distribution of functions;
6. Generation of main message;
7. Creation of main speech;
8. Development of media materials;
9. Planning terms of main actions;
10. Supporting implementation on each stages;