Companies allocate significant portion of their budget on commercial activates as they understand that a successful commercial can make their brand distinguished and bring the superior positive financial results. However, its creation is not an easy work: since providing the same message is possible by thousand ways, the most creative and promising approach must be selected. Under these circumstances relying on your “marketing instincts” is quite risky.
ACT offers testing of any types of communication materials before starting commercial activities, regardless whether these are in printed media, internet, TV or radio scenarios, video, poster, informative-commercial booklets and leaflets, etc.
Commercial pre-test is the fastest and most economical way to manage to select the best option among various kinds of commercials based on the consumer’s tastes and preferences, or get insights of existing version for its perfection. In addition, we can test a single commercial as well as the entire planned commercial campaign.
Within the framework of commercial pre-test we evaluate:
- How fast can consumer memorize the commercial;
- How does the commercial communicate the main message;
- How corresponding it is with the advertised product category, company or brand;
- How does it influence the brand;
- How unique and different it is;
- How impressive and attractive is the commercial;
- Whether it stimulates purchase behavior.
Using the traditional or the latest research approaches, skilled ACT analysts will quickly provide results – insights and practical recommendations for selection of the best advertisement and for its further enhancement.