Brand Value and Equity Research
Brand is the largest non-material active of company. Stronger the brand is, worthier becomes the product or service produced by the company. You probably have often made a choice between two goods with identical price or even have paid more in a similar product available at the counter. This choice is the consequence of brand influences. More valuable is the brand, higher is the consumer’s willingness to pay.
Market specialists are well aware of magical force of brand influence. This is why they eagerly attempt to strengthen brand and increase its value. Nevertheless, companies often ask: in particular, what is the price of their brand? By how much does their brand increase price of the product or service? By how much is their brand price higher or lower compared to their competitors?
Using the latest research techniques ACT will measure your brand value and evaluate its equity. We evaluate the brand equity using the components listed below:
- Brand fame;
- Brand consumption;
- Brand loyalty and goodwill;
- Perceived brand benefits;
- Brand Differentiation (how your brand is distinguished by consumers);
- Price elasticity/sensitivity of the brand;
- Perception of brand quality;
- Perception of brand value;
- Perception of brand affordability;
- Strength of emotional links with the brand
ACT brand equity index (ABEI) will assist you in brand benchmarking. In particular, you will be able to compare your brand equity to competitors’ same indicator or evaluate its change in time.