Brand Image Survey
A brand image, that is, a vision of the brand is created by commercial campaigns, as well as by the direct relationship of consumers or other’s experiences in relation to the brand. After the brand image is formed and becomes famous, it reflects on everything: product, packaging, sale spots, commercials, web-page or marketing materials. You can feel the influence of brand image everywhere. It arises in communication with existing or potential consumer. This influence is so strong, that the attitude towards the brand remains even if the underling product or service in the brand changes. For these reasons it is very important to monitor the brand image over time in order to make sure that it exactly expresses desired values and offers which you aimed to represent by brand name or logotype.
Using the combined qualitative and quantitative research methods ACT will help you to discover what the position of your brand in consumer’s conscious is and what their imaginations and emotional links with your brand are.
As a result of brand image survey you will learn:
- How famous your brand is;
- Who well formulated and expressed is your brand’s current image. How differentiated it is from competitors’ image;
- By which functional and emotional attributes is your brand characterized;
- Which positive and negative associations does consumers have with your brand;
- What is the experience of relationship between your brand and consumer and how positive has been the experience;
- What was the effect of commercial campaigns of your company on the brand image formation and conversely, how was this campaigns recognized under the brand influence;
- How relative is the brand image with its identity (with the values that you intend to include in brand)
Based on the survey results you will be able to evaluate the current image of the brand and make effective steps in its formation and revision.